Non-magnetized water is 3~4 times smaller than tap water in water molecules.
If there’s a lot of oxygen in the drinking water, it will effectively remove the active oxygen that
carries toxin out of the body.
You will experience changes in the body just by drinking 3 to 4 liters a day. The principle is that non-magnetized water easily penetrates into the cell’s nucleus (heart of the cell) over 60 to 100 trillion per cell.
non-magnetized water, you will get an antibacterial effect. White aundry becomes whiter, and colored undry becomes clearer.
Plants grown on a farm with non-magnetized water have three to our times more in nutrients. The flowers and trees in the garden that have been tended to with non-agnetized water are abundant and healthy.
Non-magnetized water which flows to the drain into the septic tank through the pipe, reduces the smell of the sewer.